Thursday, July 26, 2007

L.A. Juice

Almost caught up. This vacation did wonders for my mentalness. When you don't expand your world regularly your perspective becomes small. Mine was getting L.A. heavy. I needed to inject some NYC, Philly and Joisey into my mind to balance it out. Don't get me wrong, not dissing L.A. this place is excellent, in fact, some of the New York people I came across could REALLY use a little L.A. juice.

As for the pics, the head is for a job I was doing. I hope it works out. Don't want to jinx it cause it is perfect for me. The other picture is of Charlie kickin it at the beach. He is a freakin great kid. Kinda makes me want to have my own. Kinda.

Also if you are going to Comic-Con look for Mark Todd and Esther Watson, Tara McPherson, Jeff Soto, Bob Dob and Mark Murphy at their booths. I might go, but haven't decided yet, not sure if I can handle being touched my smelly people in costumes that don't breath. It gets kinda hairy and crowded, you dig?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT KID IS ALMOST AS HANDSOME AS HIS DAD... THAT'S A LIE HE'S ALOT BETTER LOOKING THAN DAD.