Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Neglected

Have been working on so many different things and travelling around that I have neglected my sketchbooks and this blog. School starts this week too so now teaching is added to my to do list. Busy is good I guess. I do tend to take on too much. I'll be trying to say no to stuff from now on. The "super busy" cause me angst at times.

Anyway blah blah blah. I was going through my old art recently and found this job I did for L.A. Weekly. It cracked me up. I wish I had more jobs like this.

Also thanks for all the words of encouragement. You peeps are excellent. I can totally handle rejection, or people not getting it, just thought it might be interesting to show that all jobs don't go perfectly. My skin has become nice and thick from being an artist. Yeehaw!

6 comments:

Patrick Auletto said...

SEXY!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I do so feel neglected. My wig is akimbo and there's no one to straighten it. How embarassing. Well, I guess I'll just ask Rip Taylor what I should do.

niki said...

Helloooo!
I just wanted to say that I received a postcard from you in the mail a little bit ago and I love it! Thank you for brightening my day and making college days that much better!
xoxoNIKI

jim bradshaw said...

Man, you are talented. I love that green. It reminds me of the Palace Amusements building that used to be in Asbury Park before they tore it down.

onĂ­rica said...

fun!
.)

Anonymous said...

I am so stoked that you will be at La Luz!!!! I saw Esther there last January. Got a postcard for a show in San Fran. Cheered me up! Keep on truckin'!!!!