Monday, December 10, 2007

Imitation Snakeskin Superstore

Down to my last week for working on my show. Stressing out. Working on a show is amazing and terrible at the same time. I feel like a crazy person every day. If you could be inside my head you'd be nauseous. The show is called "Imitation Snakeskin Superstore" and it is about trying to fit in and being cranky. I also extended my one-a-day paintings for the month of December for this show. You can see these at freedomwig.com.

Here is an in-progress picture of another piece I am working on called "Comfort and Support." It will look a lot different in the end. I don't want to give too much away. It is 3 feet by 4 feet on canvas.

You are invited to the opening on January 4, 2008. Groovy! Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list. You'll get a preview.

Anyway gotta stop and get back to work. I am off to Philly and Pittsburgh for the holidays next week. There is no time to lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MarthaRich!
I am awed by all your paintings.
you're amazing and I hope I make it to your next show!