Saturday, May 24, 2008

One-painting-a-day Revisited

Howdy peeps! I have decided to go back to doing my one painting a day thing. Doing the one painting a week wasn't working for me.

For some reason it is freeing having to come up with something new every day. Maybe because there is no time to think too much or to self censor and it appeals to my inner ADD. So please go to freedomwig on June 1st to see what's going down. Heck yes.

This art you see here is for a lovely job I did for the July issue of Bon Appetit magazine. Excellent people to work with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband was flipping through this issue today and I was looking over his shoulder when all of the sudden I said "wait a minute, that was Martha Rich!" The spread looked great!!!!! I'll take a piece of that blueberry pie with cornmeal crust and lemon sauce please!!! Awesome!

Leslie