Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Diet Coke Addict / Randomness

Random...I am trying to quit Diet Coke again. Today is the first day. I have a sweet headache going right now. Might get cranky later. Just so you know. OW.

BUT am feeling way less anxiety lately. Finally. I am working on a commercial right now where they will animate my artwork and I get to do my sketchbooky type stuff. Groovy. I am excited to see how it will turn out. I need to take some motion graphics classes so I can make own art move.

More random thoughts....I am surrounded by so many successful people out here. Sometimes you feel like you don't add up when in reality you are doing exceptionally well. But other people's success is good. It keeps you on your toes and working hard. I don't think I would be doing what I am doing right now if I wasn't around all these talented people.

No comments: