Saturday, March 24, 2007

Up with sketchbooks! YAY

This sketchbook is wrecked. The pages are falling out because of so much handling. The top pages include a napkin from Chipotle showing how to fold a burrito. Random. This is done with acrylic and ball point pen.

The middle pages are about dating. I got a mini Old Maid deck of cards and glued them on the page. I say if you end up with the Old Maid card you win. They should make the Old Maid hot. I actually painted a deck of Old Maid cards. You can see it on my other website. Just arrow down to my January 11 entry. So anyway dating sucks and tends to end up in my sketchbooks a lot. I am not very good at it. I do have a crush on Mike Rowe, the Dirty Jobs guy. I need a guy like that for sure. Oh well what can ya do?

Last but not least is my bored page. I think I ruined it by adding color to the bored part. It was simpler before. But you have to take risks and try stuff even if it ruins something. Thats what sketchbooks are for.

No comments: